Do you enjoy Asian food but feeling frustrated that it’s difficult to find the real deal in the Netherlands? I definitely am. I come from Malaysia, where it is known as a food haven with the best street food in the world. I want to share Asian flavours and culture. Be delighted with rich Asian flavours and come on the culinary journey to learn new cultures. The reservation can be made from just one person, with a maximum of 16 diners.
Scroll down for the upcoming dates and make your reservation in the form below.
* Private dinner workshop is also available from a minimum of 6 people*
19 May 2019 – Asian Street Food | 13:30 – 17:00
Let this workshop brings you onto the popular street food of Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan and Korea!
15th June 2019 – Japanese Bento Workshop | 13:30 – 17:00
Learn to make Japanese bento (mealbox) for your family, fun for both kids and adults to bring to school or work, or just enjoy at home. Not only it is fun, bento meals are filled with healthy balanced dishes that are attractive and appetizing. Our eyes eat first, hence bento making skills of making colorful and appetizing mealbox is a very useful cooking skills to have.
€44.95, inclusive of VAT
– welcome drinks and snacks
– 4 hour workshop with guidance on the recipes and food culture
– preparing the dishes in teams
– at the end of the workshop, you will enjoy the all dishes
– free flow of flavoured water, tea and coffee
* Food intolerances or vegetarian preferences can be catered for.
Private workshops or dining is also available from 6 persons.