Baileys Banana Chocolate Ice Cream. This is the world’s easiest ice cream. It takes literally 5 minutes to put together, only 4 ingredients and the best – without an ice cream maker! *happy dance*
Using good quality chocolate makes a big difference in the flavour, use either chocolate bar like Lindt or couverture chocolate such as Callebaut. The banana gives the ice cream a smooth, creamy consistency and provides the sweetness, so use a nice, ripe one. The ice cream keeps for weeks in the freezer with perfect smooth consistency.
Drooling? This recipe was contributed to Jewelpie.com.
- 55 g Bittersweet or semisweet chocolate – broke n into small pieces / chopped
- 6 tablespoons (80 ml) Milk
- 6 tablespoons (80 ml) Baileys liquor
- 1 Banana, medium-sized ripe – sliced
- Melt the chocolate with the milk in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water (or melt in the microwave).
- Add the melted chocolate with the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer proof or metal container, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Other easy frozen dessert recipes to try:
One-Ingredient Ice Cream
Creamy Fruit Sorbet
Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle
Leave a reply →